Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

if someone was brought here when they was 2 went to school here and has been here all their life is it easier to get theie papers without having to go back

Asked on 8/06/10, 11:00 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Luba Smal Smal Immigration Law Office

No, it's not easier. Under current US immigration laws, it would be the same as for any other person who came to USA illegally (whether as an adult or a child).

If you would like to request a confidential legal advice or schedule telephone or email consultation regarding your specific situation, please email me directly at Attorney @ and I will send you a Questionnaire. Office Telephone line is 1-402-210-2040 (please EMAIL first to schedule a consultation appointment). I am an immigration attorney and work with clients from all States and globally. More information at

Note: The above response is provided for legal information purposes only and should not be considered a legal advice; it doesn’t create an attorney-client relationship. For more information or to schedule a consultation, please visit

Read more
Answered on 8/11/10, 11:32 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia