Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

Hello Everyone

I'm a U.S citizen and my wife she is a Canadian citizen and GreenCard holder we live together here in the states

Now she gave a birth in Canada Montreal we want to bring the baby back to the U.S but I don't want to do his paperwork through the U.S embassy in Canada as this will take a long time and I have a job here so is it possible to bring the baby with his Canadian passport and then once he be here apply for his U.S citizenship ?


Asked on 8/12/19, 8:41 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Dear Client,

I can help you. If you could please pay for the question, I can help you.

Thank you.

Dr. Donna Kakonge, LLB

Read more
Answered on 8/12/19, 8:45 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia