Legal Question in Immigration Law in Georgia

Hello ,

I immigrated to u.s as a minor,i complained my matters to a police officers back in 1997,unfortunately VA police acted as an immigration specialist and responded i had to be legal,to recieve an Special Immigration Status,that happened when i told them at their station,i had no place ,guardian or parent,also i was homelessly,finacially in trouble with my life.How do you see,give opinion and consult about this case?



Asked on 7/22/13, 6:27 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

Hi Joe

I need more details & clarification about your situation.

Did you file form I-360 in the past? If so, was it approved? Did you file for adjustment of status?

If this all transpired in 1997, what is your legal status now & what exactly is your question?

Thank you.

Read more
Answered on 7/22/13, 9:56 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Georgia