Legal Question in Insurance Law in Georgia

me and my husband had a car accident july 3. we contacted our insurance company that day. they sent an adjuster out yet we have no received payment. I have called over a dozen times to the insurance to get misinfo first the car is being totalled and sent papers to it is going to be repaired we are sending a check to we are waiting for the check to be approved. Plus, the other persons insurance called us to see if we filed I advised them we have. my husband called them today after I spoke to them a hr beofre and they gave him info supposedly about the claim without asking for more then his name. they never asked for claim, case, issurer's id, or birthdate or anything to take to him about the claim.

What can I do about the car insurance company??

Asked on 7/22/13, 9:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Theodore Spaulding Boling Rice LLC

You need to hire an attorney to get them to pay for the value of the vehicle. Given what you have said it may be easier to work with the at-fault parties insurance company instead. Was anyone injured in the accident?

Read more
Answered on 10/04/13, 7:10 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Georgia