Legal Question in Insurance Law in Georgia

I was in a single car car wreck. The car was not mine, although I am on insurance policy as a driver. I broke multiple bones. Had two surgeries. I had insurance on another car. How can I get help paying these medical bills. Georgia

Asked on 3/08/18, 6:01 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Unless someone else was at fault, the insurance won't pay you anything with one exception. If you had med pay as part of the coverage that will pay bills up to the need pay limit regardless of fault. Most people don't have need pay it carry small amounts, but if you lack health insurance you shouldn't drive without buying significant med pay.

Read more
Answered on 3/08/18, 8:00 am
Ronald Arthur Lowry Ronald Arthur Lowry

Med-pay is you first option and it may exist under your own policy or the policy of the car you were driving or both. Even though this was a single car wreck I would like to know the facts about how it happened. I am not so sure that there is not some basis for a recovery here. Call me at (770)427-8468 and I'll be glad to talk to you about it free of charge.

Read more
Answered on 3/09/18, 1:46 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Insurance Law questions and answers in Georgia