Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Georgia

my childs father is harassing my current spouse and me. We both have tried to talk to him , asking him to stop. He has now threaten my spouse 3 times going as far as going up to his job and harming him physically. what would be the next step at this point?

Asked on 1/23/13, 8:23 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Call the police.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/13, 8:31 am

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Call the police, make a report, and then either seek an arrest warrant, a TPO, or both.

Read more
Answered on 1/23/13, 8:00 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Georgia