Legal Question in Intellectual Property in Georgia

I was given money to put down on a car by a significant other.the car is in my name only and so is the that my significant other and i are going our separate ways,he told me i cant get my car until he is paid bck the money he "gave me" towards purchasing the car and the accesories.what do i do?

Asked on 7/05/12, 9:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You have him arrested for stealing your car (if what you said is true).

Read more
Answered on 7/05/12, 7:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Intellectual Property questions and answers in Georgia