Legal Question in Juvenile Dependency in Georgia

I'm 15 years old. So is he. Both our parents know and his family won't let him live with me. I live in ga, is there any way that he can legally get away from his parents or leave to come live with me. My dad is in full support of me and said him living here was ok. Is there any legal way we can be together??

Asked on 1/21/13, 8:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

You are 15. Your parents tell you what to do, and his parents tell him what to do. When you are 18, you can do what you choose to do (including ruining your adult life with poor decisions).

Read more
Answered on 1/22/13, 6:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Juvenile Dependency questions and answers in Georgia