Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

I changed employers when the property I managed was sold. The new employer agreed to continue my benefits package but did not pay this. ALso he cut security so that the work place was unsafe. I quit. Can I receive unemployemnt ?

Asked on 7/26/10, 11:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

If you quit, no.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/10, 5:09 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia