Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

I have been declared indigent in a federal empoyment discrimination case in Atlanta Ga but I can not get counsel. I have contacted over 30 individuals and organizations but no response. Can you give me any referrals? Are persons in my situation entitled to a court appointed attorney? Thank you for your time

Asked on 6/19/10, 7:39 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

If you have a good employment discrimination case, a lawyer will take it for no advance fee for a percentage of the recovery. (You don't get a lawyer appointed).

You say you asked people and groups. That won't help. Call lawyers. If you have a good case, they will tel you and take it. If a number say you have no case, that also may suggest that could be true.

Read more
Answered on 6/20/10, 6:03 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia