Legal Question in Employment Law in Georgia

I quit my part time job with 1 day notice. Now they have refused to pay me for may last 2 weeks. What can I do?

Asked on 10/05/11, 4:12 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

(1) Report them to the state department of labor, and (2) sue them in small claims court.

Read more
Answered on 10/05/11, 6:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Labor and Employment Law questions and answers in Georgia