Legal Question in Landlord & Tenant Law in Georgia

I am about to be evicted in about a week. I was supposed to uphold a consent agreement but I voided it due to unforeseen circumstances. I am prepared to pay rent in full but They have already filed for writ if possession is there anything I can do?

Asked on 3/13/20, 8:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glenn M. Lyon, Esq. MacGREGOR LYON, LLC, Business Attorneys

Negotiate a payment with the landlord in exchange for stopping the eviction. And get any such agreement in writing in the case the marshal still shows up.

Read more
Answered on 3/13/20, 8:35 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Landlord & Tenants questions and answers in Georgia