Legal Question in Legal Ethics in Georgia

I too k my car to a mechanic over a month ago and my car is still not fixed. In addition to the original problems the car wad facing the mechanic caused damage to the body of the car as well. What can I legally do to get my car back with full refund of my deposit, in addition to compensation for the damages they caused as well.

Asked on 8/05/13, 8:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Your question has nothing to do with legal ethics and malpractice. Repost it under consumer law. Your rights will be dictated by what is on your signed repair order. Share that when you repost (consumer lawyers did not see this post because of it beings ent to the wrong lawyers).

Read more
Answered on 8/05/13, 12:30 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Legal Ethics & Professional Responsibility questions and answers in Georgia