Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Georgia

How do I go about getting a free consultation for a medical malpractice suit and medical neglect law suit.also how can I get a lawyer to handle my case.I currently live in Georgia and need the action for pennslvania court

Asked on 9/16/13, 8:40 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Contact PA malpractice lawyers.

Read more
Answered on 9/17/13, 2:26 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia