Legal Question in Medical Malpractice in Georgia


My cousin has a pending malpractice settlement and needs an advance. Who can he speak with?

Asked on 12/11/08, 9:01 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Re: Malpractice

He can't speak with any lawyer as a lawyer would be disbarred for doing that.

Read more
Answered on 12/11/08, 9:29 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Medical Malpractice Law questions and answers in Georgia