Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

Falsely accused of rape found not guilty

LawGuru, I was falsely accused of rape by a subordinate, the allegations were so unture that JAG did not pick up the case. I was refered to an Art 15 proceeding by my command, which I was found NOT GUILTY. My question is; I was titled, how do I go about removing this title? TOP

Asked on 5/22/08, 12:08 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Philip D. Cave Military Law & Justice

Re: Falsely accused of rape found not guilty

Unfortunately the "Title" stays on record for 40 years.

You may want to take action to ensure the documentation is correct. Sometimes an Art. 15 is incorrectly recorded as a "conviction," which an Art. 15 is NOT.

Read more
Answered on 5/22/08, 12:15 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia