Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

military case

i got an article 15 for wrongfully use of marijuana and i passed all drug test i got found guilty because my friends said i was smoking when i was not and i felt osi pressured me into saying i smoked because i held it in my hand i have taken two drug test since the incident and all negative so im thinking about appealing and taking it through court martial do you think i can beat the case with the little evidence they have??

Asked on 7/17/09, 11:03 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

James Matthew Branum James M. Branum, Attorney at Law

Re: military case

Maybe so. Talk to TDS (Trial Defense Services) and see what they think. Time is of the essence though. You have a very limited amount of time to appeal an article 15.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/09, 9:02 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia