Legal Question in Military Law in Georgia

military discharge

Son has been at Ft.Benning since 2/26 He is still in reception due to a few minor medical issues and he hates it. He is a good kid with no disciplinary problems. He is refusing to comply with orders at this point and taking the consequences that follow. He keeps telling DSGTs he cannot adapt to military lifestyle but feels they are just eating up his time limit. What should he do? Thank-You!

Asked on 3/31/08, 7:42 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

John K. Harris Attorney at Law

Re: military discharge

He should have the help of a lawyer. Feel free to contact me.

Read more
Answered on 4/02/08, 10:07 am

Scot Sikes Law Offices of Scot Sikes

Re: military discharge

Sir, this is a fairly common, but important, situation begging military justice expertise and input. Key is to hone in on an attorney with that requisite knowledge and familiarity with Army training regulations.

Read more
Answered on 4/01/08, 11:40 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Military Law questions and answers in Georgia