Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

I own a childcare center. After speaking with a parent about her payment (which was late) she attacked me. She was arrested and charged with Battery.

Since then she has slandered my childcare program on a website.

What can I do?

Asked on 1/23/17, 7:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Michael Hendrickson Law Office Michael E. Hendrickson

You may have grounds for a successful defamation (libel) lawsuit

against this person.

Suggest that you arrange for a consultation with a local attorney

who is knowledgeable and experienced in prosecuting such suits

in the Commonwealth.

Read more
Answered on 1/24/17, 9:32 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia