Legal Question in Personal Injury in Georgia

Was rear ended in Georgia and live in Tennessee

If I am looking to seek legal advice to what state would I need to do so? I was injured in the wreck, while off work on Doctor's notes I was what my company is calling laid off, when asked why they said it was a business decision and not due to misconduct at work. Also my vehicle was hit in rear and we are still having issues with Insurance company they are forcing me to take vehicle to shops to try to obtain proof it was accident related .. I think I am in desperate need of help. I am not sure what laws will apply the case is being handled in Georgia by the Insurance company and not sure whether or not it is a factor but we both have same insurance company.

Asked on 10/19/06, 2:49 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jeff Kent Kent & Merritt, P.A.

Re: Was rear ended in Georgia and live in Tennessee

It sounds as if you have a few issues here, personal injury, employment related and property damage. You may want to contact an attorney with experience in both personal injury (who should also know about property damage, although many personal injury attorneys do not handle property damage) and employment law.

Feel free to contact me if you have questions. You can also check the answers in personal injury and employment law on this site to find someone with experience in both areas.

Read more
Answered on 10/19/06, 3:54 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Personal Injury Law and Tort Law questions and answers in Georgia