Legal Question in Product Liability in Georgia

My mother bought a car paid cash for it 6000.00 the car tore up the same day the owner gave her a 30 day maintenance warrenty but will not fix the car

Asked on 2/15/16, 10:33 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Document that you complained in writing and if that fails, you go to Magistrate's Court and file a small claims lawsuit for the cost of repairs. You will need to get estimates elsewhere on the repairs. Note that warranties have very specific language so you can only sue if the particular problem is listed in the warranty language.

Read more
Answered on 2/15/16, 10:38 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Products Liability questions and answers in Georgia