Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

bank of america says we are two months behind on our mortgage. asked what mo they are rederring to they can not say. since modification mortgage has been paid on time every mo. What can I do ?

Asked on 2/19/13, 8:54 am

2 Answers from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Obviously you should send them proof of payment.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/13, 8:56 am

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

Send them proof of payment. If that does not help, see a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/19/13, 8:28 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia