Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

Had delegated someone to manage a property in China who in turn delegated someone else, who then forged receipts documents in my name for down payments and installments in a sale. But the property was never put up for sale. Now I'm being sued for the absconded money and/or property title. Am I liable? What can I do?

Asked on 4/09/13, 8:16 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Harold Holcombe Harold D. Holcombe, P.C.

Hire a chinese lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 4/09/13, 8:25 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia