Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia


How does an owner financed foreclosure work? Can I keep the property instead of auctioning it on the court house square? I want to move back into the property instead of selling it. Please advise.

Asked on 3/28/08, 1:54 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Re: Foreclosure

You follow all steps required by law to foreclose, which is beyond the scope of this board as far as guiding you through it. Your safest course of action is to hire one of many law firms that handle many foreclosures and know how to to it correctly and efficiently the first time.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/08, 4:49 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia