Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

How do you get the funding to pay mortgage company for a buyout?

Asked on 6/01/18, 9:29 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

This is a site for legal problems. There are no financial advisors here. Talk to your banker. Yours is not a legal issue.

Read more
Answered on 6/01/18, 10:37 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia