Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

My husband and I own 3 properties in both our names. My father loaned the money to pay off one of the mortgages and we now owe him. We promised him we would put that property in my name only. How do I go about putting the property in my name in the state of Georgia? (There is no divorce pending or financial liens etc).

Asked on 10/24/12, 9:41 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Call a lawyer to draft an appropriate deed. It's real inexpensive.

Read more
Answered on 10/24/12, 9:47 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia