Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

I am purchasing a car from my ex boyfriend. ha was in an accident this morning and totaled his vehicle. now he is trying to buy back my car at a cheaper amount that I have paid him. when I told him no way.....he is threatening to come and get my car.

I have a Bill of sale that he signed.....a note stating that I am purchasing from him.....and my name is on back of the title with him listed as lien holder. I have not missed any payments. can he just come and get my car?

Asked on 5/24/13, 2:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

If he comes get your car, he has committed a serious felony. Report it stolen, have him put in prison, and he may spend a few years there realizing how stupid he was. In the meantime, put him on call block and never speak to him again.

Read more
Answered on 5/24/13, 5:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia