Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

I am going through a refinance & find out my ex-husband has a lien against him on the house, please help.

Asked on 8/22/13, 6:27 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office

You probably need to call your divorce lawyer and see if you have any options (those will depend on the terms of your divorce).

Read more
Answered on 8/22/13, 7:40 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia