Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Georgia

A tree in my yard overhangs my neighbors yard. Can she make me trim it back?

Asked on 7/26/10, 10:46 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

She can't "make you" trim it over her yard, but she can cut it back to the property line. It might be in your best interest to work with her, or trim it yourself, or risk a bad looking tree if she decides to cut everything over the line.

Read more
Answered on 7/26/10, 1:53 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Georgia