Legal Question in Securities Law in Georgia

Securities Exchange Commission

What happends if financial company guaranteed my money but went bankruptcy, also broke the law in the security exchange commission and lied on client's contract that it is F.D.I.C. insured.

Can i sue this company with Attorney?

Asked on 6/10/02, 4:34 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Andrew Nichols Law Office of Andrew B. Nichols

Re: Securities Exchange Commission

It sounds like you have some possible claims against this firm. I would have to know more about their bad conduct. The problem is that this company may not have any money to go after in order to receover your losses. Please give me a call to discuss this in more detail. ph. (972) 231-5500 or (800) 303-0720

Read more
Answered on 6/11/02, 11:02 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Securities Law questions and answers in Georgia