Legal Question in Sexual Harassment in Georgia

My lamdlord refused my rent wanted sexual favors when i refused he borded up my house and kept all my property

Asked on 11/01/13, 8:07 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

If he had not wrongfully evicted you, it may have been difficult to prove his demand for sexual favors. It appears he did not go through judicial process of a formal eviction, but decided to lock you out on his own. You should go back to the house and take pictures of the house boarded up. Otherwise, when you sue him, he'll just take the boards down. Keep all e-mails and other correspondence you may have exchanged with him. In addition, if you have his e-mail address, you may want to recount the incident. In other words, object to the fact that he boarded up the house after you refused to sleep with him.

I would be glad to talk with you about this further in my Roswell office.

300 Colonial Center Parkway

Suite 100

Roswell, GA 30076


Read more
Answered on 11/02/13, 7:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Sexual Harassment Law questions and answers in Georgia