Legal Question in Social Security Law in Georgia

I am turning 60 in 9 days and I'm being told by social security that I make too much money to receive my deceased husband social security benefits and that social security gets to keep the money. This can't be right. How do I start collecting the benefits?

Asked on 3/17/17, 10:26 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Ronald Arthur Lowry Ronald Arthur Lowry

Employees of the Social Security Administration often give out incorrect information. Consult an attorney who is an expert in Social Security matters. There are several in the Atlanta Metro area. I recommend Tom Affleck and Larry Gordon of Affleck and Gordon, telephone number (404)373-1649. They will give you the correct information. Best of luck to you.

Read more
Answered on 3/18/17, 10:04 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Social Security Law questions and answers in Georgia