Legal Question in Traffic Law in Georgia

I was arrested for open container in Georgia and placed on probation and sentenced to classes. I lost my job and had to move so i violated my probation in Georgia by moving to a different state. What steps do I need to take to get this taken care of?

Asked on 5/05/15, 6:36 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys


Hire an attorney immediately as there is probably a warrant out for your arrest

Good luck

Ralph (770.985.6773 - answered 24 x 7)

Read more
Answered on 5/05/15, 8:14 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Georgia