Legal Question in Traffic Law in Georgia

a complaint was filed against me for laving the scene of an accident no one was hurt a warrant was issued for my arrest the officer showed up told me my bond the charge and to voluntarily turn myself in on the misdemeanor warrant im waiting to collect my bond money and consult a lawyer what r the procedures time frames or special arrangements or rules i should know

Asked on 9/27/15, 2:11 am

1 Answer from Attorneys


Hire a criminal attorney ASAP so you can protect all of your rights, obtain a bond, turn yourself in without incident and be processed at the Jail as quickly as practical

Once bonded out, your attorney can gather the facts and start negotiations with the arresting officer, the relevant investigators and/or the prosecutor and mount your defense

Good luck


(770.985.6773 -- answered 24 x 7)

Read more
Answered on 9/27/15, 7:55 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Georgia