Legal Question in Traffic Law in Georgia

If my license is suspended in Georgia can I move to south Carolina and get my license

Asked on 10/05/13, 4:35 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office


Read more
Answered on 10/05/13, 5:37 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Traffic Law questions and answers in Georgia