Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

my daughter was married, her and husband purchased house in 2010, my daughter has 2 living adult children, her husband is in prison, my daughter died in 2015 the husband has a friend staying in the house, I know that my daughter's children do get a interest in the property, we need to know how to go about putting the house in probate and getting the tenant out so they can move in what are their legal rights there was no will or any other assets.

Asked on 7/17/17, 7:47 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Get a probate attorney in the county in which the property is located.

Read more
Answered on 7/17/17, 7:51 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia