Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

estate laws

can i still apply for administration of my fathers estate who passed in 4/99?

Asked on 3/27/07, 10:45 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Charles W. Field Charles W. Field, Attorney at Law

Re: estate laws

Yes. Go to the Probate Court in the county of his residence at the time of his death.

Read more
Answered on 3/28/07, 9:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia