Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

As a GA resident who owns property in SC and FL, do I need to file a power of attorney with each state?

Asked on 9/16/16, 10:40 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

For what purpose? File it where?

Read more
Answered on 9/16/16, 11:18 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia