Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

my grandmother passed away 1 year ago in september,I believe she had a will,my mother passed away before my grandmother did...we have been waiting for my grangmothers will to be aunt says that everything is in the attorneys hand and everything has been turned over ti him,but when i call the attorney all he ever says is that i need to talk with my aunt.It seems as though i/we are getting he run around or what can i do to get this process moving...

Asked on 11/27/10, 10:12 am

3 Answers from Attorneys

Stephen Worrall The Manely Firm, P.C.

You may wish to hire an attorney to contact your aunt's attorney. It shouldn't be this way but he may be more responsive if another lawyer is involved.

My office is in Marietta and our contact info is on my profile.

Our Marietta probate lawyer practice includes all areas of estate planning, including wills, trusts, guardians for minor children and incapacitated adults, probate and trust administration

Read more
Answered on 12/02/10, 10:21 am

Paula McGill Attorney at Law

Georgia Probate Court has a great website to get you started. It is free to access. After you read the information on that website, you might be handle to handle it yourself.

The website is

Read more
Answered on 12/08/10, 12:15 pm
Paula McGill Attorney at Law

The website is Leave off the b from the previous answer.

Read more
Answered on 12/08/10, 12:16 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia