Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

I was leftout of my Mothers will, and my Brother who is the excutive of estate asked me to sign a form from the probate Court, and I don't know what it is he wants me to sign , he got upset when I question the form

Asked on 10/06/10, 12:05 pm

3 Answers from Attorneys

Phillip M. Cook Cook Legal Services, LLC

You made the right decision by not signing the form. Make another good decision and hire a Georgia attorney to spend an hour reviewing the probate document you refused to sign and discuss your legal options with you. You may have no legal options, but at least you will have piece of mind. Please feel free to contact me directly if you would like assistance.

Best of luck.******The above is for informational purposes only and does not create an attorney-client privilege.*******

Read more
Answered on 10/11/10, 12:13 pm
Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

And? What is your question? Sure, a lawyer will be glad to take a fee to read it to you, but you can also re-post your question here and actually tell us what the form is. For whatever reason, you failed to do that, making it certain that you would not get any meaningful response about the issue.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/10, 12:17 pm
Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

See a lawyer and bring him the form. My office can review the paperwork for a nominal fee.

As heirs generally don't have a right to be in a will I cannot give you a lot of encouragement, but the paperwork may clue me in to claims I do not see from your post.

My number if you wish an appointment is 404-768-3509.

Read more
Answered on 10/11/10, 12:42 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia