Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

My mother lives in the state of Texas. My father passed away a couple years ago. Some of the personal property was in his name only. He also had a business operating as a DBA. She is now ready to sell and let go of some of the personal and business property. What steps would she need to take?

Asked on 2/09/18, 1:59 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Assuming all this is in Texas she will likely need to do a probate there. Especially with business assets involved she definitely should see a lawyer.

Read more
Answered on 2/14/18, 11:33 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia