Legal Question in Wills and Trusts in Georgia

Settlement dispute

I was a co-plantiff in a lawsuit

filed in superior court. My co plantiff and I had a 50 50 agreement. The co plantiff moved to the coast of Georgia St Marys

and because of an illness did not participate in discovery, attending depositions, strategy etc. He requested no documents be sent to him. He married a woman he was living with and died.

The new wife became co plantiff

with a temporary administrator status. I contacted her by email requesting to adjust my

share based on the time I spent on the case. She agreed, we got

a settlement I received 1/2 the balance put in escrow. she has refused to talk or correspond on adjustment based on my time on the case.

What options do I have?

Asked on 12/28/06, 3:47 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Glen Ashman Ashman Law Office also dba Glen Ashman Attorney

Re: Settlement dispute

These are questions only your lawyer in your case can answer and undoubtedly he is addressing this issue for you.

Read more
Answered on 12/28/06, 4:50 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Probate, Trusts, Wills & Estates questions and answers in Georgia