Legal Question in Workers Comp in Georgia

hurt in georgia

i injured my back at work on 5/23/08 since then ive had no problems getting my meds till today..the drug store wont fill them for some reason i called my employer they said they havent filed a w/c claim yet..what do i do

Asked on 7/22/08, 3:24 pm

2 Answers from Attorneys

Lee Biola Law Office of D. Lee Biola, LLC

Re: hurt in georgia

If you are receiving income benefits, the Employer and insurance company should have filed paperwork with the State Board of Workers' Compensation. You do not want to wait too long to get the claim filed as there is a strict time limit after which you could lose your workers' compensation rights. I would recommend contacting an attorney.

Read more
Answered on 7/23/08, 3:48 pm
Scott Delius Delius Law Firm, P.C.

Re: hurt in georgia

Call us and we can discuss your case. No obligation and no cost to you. We handle workers' comp. cases all over the State of Georgia. Toll free 866.352.3311

Read more
Answered on 7/22/08, 3:52 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Georgia