Legal Question in Workers Comp in Georgia

workman's comp

I was at work, stepped off a ladder, tore my ACL , wkm's cmp insurance denied. Hired an attorney, he said I have to use my insurance claim short term disability, bring medical bills to magistrate, get attorney to argue to court that employer to pay for bills. I will be out of work for 6 weeks. Short term disablity kicks in after 2 weeks(with out pay). #1. Is this correct procedure? #2. If I do this according to my attorney way can I get an agreement not to get fired from job because of my claim from employer?

Asked on 1/25/08, 8:14 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Scott Riddle Law Office of Scott B. Riddle, LLC

Re: workman's comp

You have a lawyer for a reason. Ask him/her.

Read more
Answered on 1/25/08, 8:28 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Workers' Compensation Law questions and answers in Georgia