Legal Question in Immigration Law in Guam

how i report the person that overstay in guam? i just want to make sure his overstay

Asked on 9/16/13, 2:10 am

1 Answer from Attorneys

Marlene Hemmings Marlene Hemmings, Attorney at Law

You can always call the USCIS customer service number & they can give you further information. However, all air travel is closely monitored by USCBP, so if a person has overstayed their U.S. visa, USCIS & USCBP will know about it.

See for more details.

Read more
Answered on 9/16/13, 10:54 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Guam