Legal Question in Credit and Debt Law in Hawaii

Can debt payment be resolved outside of court if court papers were summoned?

Asked on 11/08/13, 9:10 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Robert Kawamura Kawamura Law Office

Yes. Simply call the attorney to work out a payment arrangement.

Read more
Answered on 11/09/13, 10:53 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Credit, Debt and Collections Law questions and answers in Hawaii