Legal Question in Family Law in Hawaii

My mother put out a TRO on me and added my daughters name even though we don't live in Hawaii. I was just in town to pick her up.

Asked on 9/14/16, 10:02 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Gavin Doi Doi/Luke, Attorneys at Law, LLLC

Assuming that she added your daughter as a co-defendant, this may cause interference with your custodial rights. You need to actually speak with an attorney to discuss the TRO and hearing, as soon as possible.

Read more
Answered on 9/14/16, 10:27 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Adoption questions and answers in Hawaii