Legal Question in Immigration Law in Hawaii

My mother want to come to vizit to me u.s.a. She need vizit visa?And after she want renew viza or change to work visa? It's posible.

Asked on 6/13/11, 8:16 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Latangie Williams Law Office of Latangie Williams, P.A.

She can apply for a visitor's visa and if she can find an employer to sponsor her, she can apply for a work visa. Please call my office at 904-576-2581 or email me at [email protected] for a free consultation.

Read more
Answered on 6/14/11, 6:49 am

Related Questions & Answers

More Immigration Law questions and answers in Hawaii