Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Hawaii

My daughter and I have joint ownership in a time share on Kaua. she would like to transfer owneship to me. I am willing to accept this. What documentations must I submit and to what governing agencies. I have the property title document. Please advise. Thank you.

Asked on 3/18/12, 12:32 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Zahaby Tour bus, scenic and sightseeing, operation

You will need a timeshare deed drafted conveying the property from her & you to you alone. The deed will need to be recorded with the Hawaii State Bureau of Conveyances and Deregistered from Land Court. If you wish to pay and attorney to do the work for you instead of taking on the task yourself, feel free to call me. Aloha, Jon A. Zahaby, Esq.

Read more
Answered on 3/19/12, 6:01 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Hawaii