Legal Question in Real Estate Law in Hawaii

If two drunk guys party at my house and break a window do they have to pay for it?

Asked on 9/23/11, 5:06 pm

1 Answer from Attorneys

Jon Zahaby Tour bus, scenic and sightseeing, operation

Yes. You can file a small claim against them (without an attorney) at small claims court (District Court) if they refuse to pay for the damages. Aloha, Jon A. Zahaby

Read more
Answered on 9/23/11, 5:18 pm

Related Questions & Answers

More Real Estate and Real Property questions and answers in Hawaii